Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aphrodite.

Taken last April during my cousin's wedding. I've only uploaded these photos now since I didn't have that much time on my hands until now. I didn't even have the time to edit the photos so all were taken from natural lights in the location.



This photo was taken outside. The bride and groom had a garden wedding and this was the made-up entrance to the ceremony. It was already night time, after the ceremony when this was taken.

                 

Hair was beautifully done at Metro Salon, V. Luna corner Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City. I love how the stylist worked hard to style my hair and make these intricate details on it, and it looked well with the theme of my dress.



These really adorable accessories were actually my grandmother's. It was perfect for the dress I was wearing because it had that Greek feel to it. I love the matching earrings and ring, and how both have an engraved figure of a woman.



This beautiful dress is actually only from an online shop here in the Philippines. I was having trouble looking for the perfect dress to wear for the occasion since I don't normally own and wear dresses. I don't even have that much formal dresses until now, when I decided to buy dresses just in case there was another occasion which I have to go to.


These peep-toe heels were actually bought for the occasion. My boyfriend got them for me. I chose to wear nude heels to compliment the dress. I didn't want to wear colored heels so it wouldn't attract too much attention and the focus will still remain on the details of the dress. I don't think black or white heels will look good with this dress as well.


Accessories || Borrowed from my Grandmother
Hair || Styled at Metro Salon (https://www.facebook.com/metrosalonph)
Dress || Three Wishes Shop (https://www.facebook.com/threewishesshop)
Peep-toe heels || Sugarfree Philippines (https://www.facebook.com/sugarfreephilippines)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments. They make my day. Anyway, if you decide to follow, I always follow back so let me know. Don't forget to leave a link of your blog. ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...