Sorry I couldn't make the picture larger because it goes beyond the border of my blog posts. But it says...
"For those who do not know what a Sunshine Blog Award is: It is a prize that is awarded to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshpere"
1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.:) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
I was so surprised to get this award because the lovely blogger who gave this to me think I was worthy enough to be someone who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshpere. :)
1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
- I'd like to be more responsible about the things I do. :)
2. What is your theme song?
- Hmm.. I don't really have one but I'm currently addicted to "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry. :)
3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
- I want to forget some memories in my relationship and a certain secret that I was told.
4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
- I'm happy to be a 90's kid :) Lots of great things have happened and that's where all the consoles started coming out ;)
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
- The first toy which I loved when I was a kid was a camera that talked when I pressed the shutter button ;)
6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
- I think I'd pick sweeping because it's the easiest for me.
7. Do you Tweet?
- Yes, but not so much anymore because I'm avoiding some people who will see my Tweets. Haha.
8. Any goals?
- I want to be a teacher or work in foreign affairs.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
- Not really. Haha.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
- The sad thing is that I've never really actually driven. I was only allowed to when I had to drive the car through our gate and when I tried to drive my friend's car in a subdivision for not more than 5 minutes and both were really great cars. Haha. :)
I nominate these lovely bloggers for the Sunshine Award:
1.) Jenee C.
2.) Adly Velasco
3.) Jessica Tuong
5.) Lara Takahasi
6.) Oanh Le
9.) Victoria B
10.) Chris Ed
Please check out the blog of the person who nominated me and these awesome blogs as well :)